- The Information published on the Website
The information provided on this website is for the general information purpose only. We strive to ensure that the information on this Website is correct and up to date at all times. We reserve the right to make changes and updates to the services and offers described on the Website at any time without prior notice.
The Website may contain links to information provided by third parties, which are not subject to our control or responsibility. We do not assume any responsibility or guarantee for this information and does not endorse or support its content.
The information provided on this Website is not intended to constitute and shall not be considered as an offer or solicitation to purchase or sell any financial instrument. The information is further not a prospectus within the meaning of article 35 et. seq. of the Swiss Financial Services Act. Moreover, all information provided on this Website does not constitute and shall not be considered as advertising for financial instruments nor as investment advice within the meaning of the Swiss Financial Services Act.
- Exclusion of Liability
14Peaks Capital excludes any liability for inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information contained on this Website. 14Peaks Capital assumes no liability for the faulty functionality of the Website. Liability claims against 14Peaks Capital which refer to direct or indirect damages of a material or immaterial nature caused by the access to this Website, its contents or other websites linked to it and their contents, by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information are expressly excluded.
14Peaks Capital complies with the SSL security standard for data transmission. However, data transmission via the Internet is not completely secure. The information published on the Website may therefore be subject to interference and interruptions, and may be subject to security and confidentiality abuses. For this reason, 14Peaks Capital disclaims all liability for the receipt or non-receipt or processing or non-editing of any communication transmitted by you from and to 14Peaks Capital via this Website or an electronic address of 14Peaks Capital.
- Data Protection
- Intellectual Property
The contents of the Website (texts, logos, images, etc.) are protected by intellectual property rights (copyright, trademark rights, etc.). No rights of use are transferred to you with respect to these contents and the complete or partial reproduction of the contents, downloading, copying, printing, transmission in conventional or electronic way, alteration of contents and the design, creation of an electronic connection or the use of contents for public or commercial purposes require the prior written consent of 14Peaks Capital.
14Peaks Capital, Version 01, July 2022
14Peaks Capital Ltd, a company registered in Cham, Switzerland, provides information and services via the website https://14peaks.capital/ (the “Website“).
At 14Peaks Capital we highly value your privacy and adhere to the applicable privacy laws when collecting and processing your data. This Privacy Notice outlines the principles of data collection and processing for the Website and is an integral part of the Website terms of service.
- Controller name and contact information
This Privacy Notice applies to the processing of your personal data by 14Peaks Capital (“14Peaks Capital”/“us”/“we”). For questions or requests related to data processing by us, you may revert by mail to the address in our imprint or write us an e-mail at email@example.com.
- Data processing activities and data processing purposes when you visit and use the Website
- Data automatically collected
When you visit the Website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server(s) on which the Website runs. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of the Website,
- evaluation of system security and stability, as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
Our legal basis for processing the above listed data is our legitimate interest of pursuing the purposes listed above for data collection.
- Data you provide to us
If register for an account we ask you to provide your name, e-mail address and telephone number. We use your personal data only for the purpose of providing you the service or information requested by you. We will store this data on our serves for as long as necessary to provide the services or information requests, unless a longer retention period is based on our legitimate interests or prescribed by law.
- How we use personal data
We use store and process personal information for the following general purposes:
- to enable you to access and use the Website;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimize the Website and our business by performing analytics, conducting research, personalizing or otherwise customizing user experience, and to provide customer service and support;
- to help maintain a trusted environment on the Website, such as detection and prevention of actual and potential fraud and other harmful activity, conducting investigations and risk assessments, verifying any identifications provided by you, and conducting checks against databases and information sources for fraud detection and prevention, risk assessment and harm prevention purposes;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- to send you marketing, advertising, and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information about us, our services, or general promotions for partner campaigns and services. You can unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving these communications in your settings;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users and to enforce our agreements with third parties.
We do not rent, sell or otherwise share your personal data with third parties, except with your consent.
Further we may use third party service providers to help us deliver our service and run or analyse the Website (e.g. third party data analytics services to analyse, among other things, server load).
We also aggregate data into anonymized system usage statistics.
The basis for data processing by cookies for the aforementioned purposes is our legitimate interests.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of the Website.
We use tracking tools to ensure the design and continuous optimization of the Website. We use the tracking measures to record the use of the Website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer. We use the tracking measures listed below based on our legitimate interests.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the information on the corresponding tracking tools below.
- Sharing of data
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your consent,
- the disclosure is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer; or
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
We reserve the right to transfer, store, use and process your data, including any personal information, to countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) including the United States and possibly other countries. By using the Website, you consent to us transferring your data to these countries. You should note that laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and so laws and regulations relating to privacy and data disclosure, applicable to the places where your information is transferred to or stored, used or processed in, may be different from the laws and regulations applicable to your place of residency. We take the legally required safeguards and contractual measures to ensure that any parties we transfer personal data to do so in keeping with the level of data protection and security prescribed by the applicable data protection regulation.
- Your rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is justified by our legitimate interests, necessary to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data;
- if our data processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future;
- to complain to a supervisory authority.
In those cases, where we base processing on our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
For withdrawing consent or objecting to any data processing as described above, simply send an e-mail with your specific request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data retention
If you choose, you may delete your account and the data connected therewith directly via the Website.
While the Website strives to provide the possibility of a full deletion of personal data, note that any information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your account deletion.
Irrespective of your account deletion, we may in any event retain and use such data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, maintain accurate accounting, financial and other operational records, resolve disputes, and enforce our rights connected to your use of the Website.
- Data security
We take commercially reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Accordingly, we store all the personal information you provide on secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You also acknowledge that no technical and organizational measures can fully eliminate security risks connected with the transmission of information over the internet. We therefore cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of the Website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. You are responsible for keeping the account information (user name/password) for accessing the Website confidential.
- Validity of this privacy notice